Returned mail: User unknown

Jim Herrmann postmaster at ItDepends.com
Wed Nov 26 01:14:32 CST 2003

Hostrocket and AOL,
Some one is spoofing my address, which is hosted at Hostrocket.com, to
spam AOL addresses.  There is no such user, critchleylk in my domain.
This is going to get my domain blacklisted if it doesn't stop.  What can
I/you/we do to prevent it?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Herrmann
Owner of ItDepends.com domain