ia64 or amd64

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 25 16:53:56 CST 2003

Just for laughs. Here's a 64 bit laptop.

http://www.voodoopc.com/systems/m855.aspx
Not bad for $3500.
2GHz Athlon 64, 1GB DDR, 15" 60GB HDD, DVD-R/-RW,
10/100 Nic internal, 56k modem internal, 4 USB 2,
mini-firewire, 64MB Radeon 9600, S-video, VGA out,
memory card slot accepts any format (SD,MMC,sony,CF,SM).
9lbs

Looks pretty Linux compatible, and I believe we have a
kernel that is built for 64 bit. So at least the kernel
can make use of all 64 bits of the PC. ;)

Dear Santa,
You know what I want.

Thanx,
Brian