Jobs

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Nov 25 04:30:02 CST 2003

If you get on the Star's web site, one of the tab will take you to the
job postings.  This is actually a redirect to the careerbuilder.com
site.  They get the help wanted adds from the Star as a data feed and
merge them into their nationwide database.  You just need to focus your
search with them to stay in the area.

I agree with the comments about the Star.  I remember when we had
various veiwpoints expressed in print.  Unfortunately the area
publishers are all cowardly little wimps that are afraid to cross the
Star so we are stuck with limp warmed over 'news'.  I wish we had a
decent paper.

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno