Linux Space

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Tue Nov 25 03:23:11 CST 2003

Just got SuSE installed on my main machine.  Quite a few games
installed, most bells and whistles, three video editors, tons of other
stuff.  I'm only using 1.6G on /usr and 1.1G on /, so about the same as
Mandrake.  Seems like I have more stuff than under Mandrake though.  My
Mandrake installation appears to be using 2G in /usr and most of a 5G
partition on /, but it's been running for awhile, probably need to clean
up /var and /tmp.