Meeting spaces change?

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Fri Nov 21 21:55:48 CST 2003

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:53:09 -0600 Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>
writes:

> Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) wrote:
> | Actually I think that if we can figure out a way to meet
> | at the comp sci. building, that would be great.  As a
> | computer science major myself, it would be great to
> | get a linux presence in the building at least. Surely it
> | would take long to find a student, staff, or faculty
> | member that has access to the building after hours.
> | I'm a student and they've given me access to the
> | School of ED any time, as a student worker.
>
> Well, it seems that so far we've got more votes for the
> Comp Science building. That's Flarsheim Hall and I've
> already reserved the third Wednesday in January;
> Tuesdays and Thursdays are not available so we
> need to think of something else. Debra Dilks was the
> person I reserved the rooms with.

While I realize having two meeting dates a month which
are not on the same day of the week provides a delightful
quirkiness which is a joyful time for all, what exactly is the
reason for having two monthly meetings on two different
days of the week?

If the Comp Sci building can't be reserved on the first Tuesday,
but can be reserved on the first *Wednesday*, then it
certainly deserves consideration.

Provided, of course, that due to the dictates of an ancient
prophecy the world won't explode if the first meeting of
KCLUG each month is *not* on the first Tuesday of the
month.

<insert clip from "Fiddler on the Roof" here with Tevye
and the chorus singing "Tradition!">