Meeting spaces change?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Nov 21 18:12:58 CST 2003

Sounds like a good idea for our LUG to do also. The only reason
I haven't done it yet is it hasn't fit into my schedule to have
some one walk me through making a key and getting it signed. I
could probably handle the making part, but what good is that
if it isn't signed? Even if it is a whole 4 miles south of the
current location (although it feels like more). ;)