9300 keyboard

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Nov 21 16:29:44 CST 2003

Will the guy at the Tuesday meeting that needed a keyboard for a Gateway Solo 9300 Laptop please
email me off-list.

I thought your name was Rod, but I don't always hear correctly.
If this is you, I need the serial number from the laptop and I need to confirm if yours has the
mouse pointer (eraser head) built into the keyboard.  There are two different types of keyboard for
your model.  I haven't gotten hold of my friend yet, I wanted to have the part numbers ready and a
serial number if he needed it.

Brian