Meeting spaces change?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Nov 21 16:11:11 CST 2003

*Sigh*, I sure hope we aren't rushing into a decision that could
impact the LUG for a very long time to come. I'm afraid it would wind up
being too far for me to consider driving, at least very often. Not that
my input is important as I rarely make the meetings now, but that could change
after the baby is born, but then again it might just get worse. lol.

Brian