Meeting spaces change?

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Fri Nov 21 14:15:39 CST 2003

>I don't recall which building that is from when I went to UMKC.  Is it
>between Rockhill and Paseo at about 54th or 53rd?
>Anywhere on the main campus or Hospital Hill would be OK w/ me, but it
>seems like the education bldg or the computing bldg would be more
>flexible and have more to offer in the way of equipment.   My current
>job puts me real close to main campus.   I would like to continue the
>twice monthly schedule and the same days if possible.   That means one
>less variable in the change.

>So I vote Main campus, Edu. or Comp Sci.

>Brian

Actually I think that if we can figure out a way to meet at the comp
sci. building, that would be great.  As a computer science major myself,
it would be great to get a linux presence in the building at least.
Surely it would take long to find a student, staff, or faculty member
that has access to the building after hours.  I'm a student and they've
given me access to the School of ED any time, as a student worker.

Josh