Message Order

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 20:39:11 CST 2003

If I REALLY needed a hyper-accurate time hack, I would build a little
adapter to monitor the BCD (binary coded decimal) sub carrier
transmitted with the WWIV short wave broadcasts.  It would decode the
BCD signal, compute the miniscule time delays cause by the RF travel
time from Fort Collins to my location, compare it to an internal time
clock, and then update the  PC via USB or serial port.

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno