Meeting spaces change?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Nov 20 00:11:25 CST 2003

I'm ok with most any location as long as it doesn't
become let's meet at 87th and Lenexa or some such
southern/western location. I think the location should
remain as central to central KC as possible.
I know we have people in Lenexa and Independence
and way out in BFE Excelsior Springs (me). The
question of if we are going to move is not an issue,
it's just a matter of when and where. I know the
new Library is supposed to be a much better equipped
room, and it's even going to be easier to get to. But
then there is the issue of parking. So let's do a
comparison and rank the locations. Then we choose the
rankest location. ;)

So currently we have these possible locations, in no particular
order:
1) New Library
2) UMKC (School of Nursing)
3) NetStandard

And we need some criteria for ranking them. That could be a
very interesting discussion in itself. ;)

Brian