Message Order

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Nov 19 15:59:03 CST 2003

On my Red Hat system, I selected Main Menu, System Settings, Date & Time
and enabled network time protocol.  This causes the system to stay in
sync with a time server.

I have one of those atomic clock thingys that listen to the WWIV
broadcast and the computer and the atomic clock always stay within a
couple of seconds of each other all the time.

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno