RedHat Replacment

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Nov 19 06:23:08 CST 2003

That is an interesting business model.  I have been considering
something like that for a while now.

Count me in if you want to get something like that started!

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno