Slackware ISOs no longer downloadable?

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Wed Nov 19 00:44:07 CST 2003

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:11:59 -0600 "Brian Densmore"
<DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> writes:
> [...]

Sorry, your link just leads me back to all the same archives on the
www.slackware.org site which no longer have access to Slackware 9.1 (or
9.0, or 8.x) ISOs.

The *mirrors* are the problem, and ftp.slackware.org just got its
bandwidth allowance cut or something because even the home site no longer
carries ISOs.  www.LinuxISO.org probably uses a mirror too, because all
its Slackware ISO links come up "file not found" error.

Seriously,  if you find an archive (not just a website linking to mirrors
which have decided to stop carrying ISOs thanks to Patrick Volkerding's
pathological fascination with BitTorrent) which still has the ISO on it,
I want to know.