Message Order

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 18 16:18:07 CST 2003

Yeah, I'm all over that. That was one of the really nifty features
in doing the RH install, it gave a choice to use ntp and it did all
the configuration for you. Not that there is much configuration. You
just have to add ntpd to the start up process and add an ntp server
(or two or three) to the configuration file. I think it's great. Although,
I do like the idea of using my firewall as an ntp server.

Brian