Message Order

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Nov 18 05:12:29 CST 2003

I think part of the problem is time settings.  My inbox IS sorted by
date and time, but many times I find that a lot of of the replies are
time stamped with a time PRIOR to the time stamp on the original.  (In
some cases, the time stamps are days apart!)

One of the problems with Linux systems being so reliable is the PC clock
can wander off.  I have mine set to sync up with one of the internet
time servers so it is usually with a second or two of wha thte atomic
clocks are set at.

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno