USB, etc [was: Re: USB Burner on SuSE 8.2]

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Nov 17 21:29:14 CST 2003

I was taking that from the README file that warns you to back up
your modules first. If you apply patches to the kernel it is possible
to break a formerly working module by overwriting it with a buggy
module. Or alternatively overwrite a distro tweaked module with a
stock module. Be safe and save your old modules, that's all I was
really trying to say.

Brian