OT ergonomic VIM colors

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Fri Nov 14 18:04:09 CST 2003

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Jason Clinton wrote:

> brad wrote:
>
> | I wanted to get a feel for what background and text colors everyone
> | uses in their shell.
>
> Hal once told me that amber or IBM green on black was best in his
> experience. I don't stare at consoles all day, so I don't have an
> opinion. You're forced to read black on white on the web. :(

I've expiremented with many color combinations over the years, but the one
that seems to work best for me is green foreground on a black background. I'm
looking at a command-line, text-based environment (no X Windows installed) 40
hours a week, not counting the work I do at home using the same type of set
up.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

In a bottle, the neck is always at the top.