OT ergonomic VIM colors

brad brad at bradandkim.net
Fri Nov 14 17:13:32 CST 2003

I wanted to get a feel for what background and text colors everyone uses
in their shell.  I use VIM and have been using yellow on a black
background.  I don't think that is very good for my eyes.  After 9 hours
of working in a shell, my eyes are bloodshot and feel like I have
sandpaper eyelids.  A search on google turned up a little and  one
suggestion was black text on a light yellow background.  That seems to
provide some relief, but I want to get fit as ergonomic as possible.

Thanks,

Brad