On the topic of HDs

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 12:56:28 CST 2003

Hmmm, I guess everybody has their horror stories.
I've never had a Maxtor drive fail. I have had
problems with Western Digital. I bought one years ago
and it was DOA, so I returned it for another one
and it was DOA. So I told them to give me back my
money.
I went and got a Maxtor then. Then again my first
drive was WD and it still works 20 years later, not
that I have much use for a 20MB HD.