On the topic of HDs

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Fri Nov 14 10:28:43 CST 2003

That's not a bad price at all.  It's about $10 cheaper online w/ s&h
included, but I'd rather go get it now
than wait 5 - 7 days and having the hassle of returning it if it arrives
broken.  Though I do hear alot of
horror stories about Maxtor's drives.  If you see a good deal on a
Western Digital w/ 8MB buffer,
let me know.  :)