UX SA's

Nicole Commerford ncommerford at visionconsulting.us
Wed Nov 12 21:01:35 CST 2003

   HI. Seeking a few UX SA's with the following skill set.  Contract
   openings, with fairly good rates....  approx 50/hr.
   Below are a few details for 2 separate positions.  Please let me know
   of your interest, or if you might know of anyone, I would gladly offer
   a referral bonus to get someone started.  THANKS

   SAN
   Extensive UNIX/sun Solaris experience
   Hitachi Data Systems Storage Arrays
   Qlogic, McData switches
   JNI, Qlogic HBA knowledge
   SAN troubleshooting skills on both windows and UNIX platforms
   Availability to work weekends and after hours when necessary
   Ability to work with a heterogeneous SAN
   Good customer service skills
   Willingness to work with a team
   BACKUP
   Extensive UNIX/sun Solaris experience
   Extensive Veritas NetBackup 3.x experience
   Familiarity with Legato would be desirable
   Experience with ADIC Scalar 1000 tape library or experience with
   similar enterprise size tape library
   Experience with ADIC Pathlight 3000 or similar technology
   Experience managing heterogeneous devices in a single, centrally
   managed environment
   Good troubleshooting skills
   Availability to work weekends and after hours when necessary
   Good customer service skills
   Willingness to work with a team

   Nicole Commerford
   Technical Recruiter