Hide output from perl script system command

brad brad at bradandkim.net
Wed Nov 12 15:56:34 CST 2003

I am adding a system command to be run inside of an existing perl script
that is triggered from a web form.  Now that I have added the system
command (an expect script) the entire send/expect output is displayed on
the web page.  I cannot have the output go to the web browser so I need
a way around this.  I no next to zero about perl.  Is there an easy way
to do this?  Are there security issues having an expect script that logs
into another server and runs a set of commands on that server be
triggered from a web form?

Thanks,

Brad