linux certification

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Wed Nov 12 13:37:11 CST 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 01:52:36AM -0500, Kendrick-LUGS wrote:
> I was wondering if any one had opinions on what linux cert would likely
> be the best to get..  I know there is sar linux+ lpic  but would any be
> more adventagous to get?

I don't have much of an opinion since I just diddle with Linux as a
hobby and use it for desktop stuff to get my "real" work done. But, I've
seen just a ton of banter about certs on the JustLinux forum.

If you want, go to www.justlinux.com and do a search on "certification"
in the /dev/random forum. You find enough info there to keep you
thinking for a bit.

-Greg

--
Mutt 1.4i on Red Hat 8.0 Linux