How to improve my cellphone signal? berserk

Jesus Henry ayk17wai at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:58:56 CST 2003

   BOOST Your Reception=
   on any cl phone or cordless

   30% More Clarity!

   Don't buy another phone because of bad recepiton.
   Improve your communication instantly by
   simply installing thivs small ch= ip.

   Powerful Rec= eption Booster
   Save 70%... As Seen On T.V.!

   No other product compares!

     * Ultra-thin and transparent
     * Installs in a second!
     * Power = of a 4ft antna!
     * No more dropped or interrupted calls
     * Work any place your singal may be wea<= !-- passaic -->k!
     * Advetised on= T.V. for o= ver 3 times th<= !-- io -->e price.

   e Now

   "...it was so easy to install..."=

   We take your privacy = very seriously and it is our policy never to
   send unwan= ted email messages. This message has been sent to you
   because either= you are a mef Rocket Media or you signed up wine of
   our marketing partners= To unsubscribe, simply [1]click here = (please
   allow 3-5 business days for your unsubscribe request to be processed).