Zaurus PDA 5600?

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Wed Nov 5 21:16:23 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:54:49PM -0600, Chad Phillips wrote:
> From what I have read the 5600's main advantage over the 5500 is a
> better screen.

They upped the processor to 400mHz, too. Not that I'll really ever use
that, but at least I can open the hood and impress my wife.  :-)

I liked the built in microphone and speaker. I can't remember which one
the 5500 didn't have... microphone? That way I can record stuff when I
don't have time to "write" it down in the Z. Just talk to it! I like
that...

Plus, I got a real steal off eBay (risky, I know).

-gk

--
Mutt 1.4i on Red Hat 8.0 Linux
Curridabat, San Jose, Costa Rica