Novell (OT!)

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Nov 5 18:15:13 CST 2003

Just to drag this OT discussion a little further:

How many of you have actually implemented a NEW Novell solution in the last
three years?  I mean a Novell server where either a Microsoft server or no
server at all existed, particularly a Novell server in an environment where
no Novell software was previously running?

Have any of you replaced an NT or 2000 server with a Novell server running on
equivalent hardware (no more than 1 year age difference)?

Have you migrated an application such as mail from Microsoft or other software
to a Novell product?  (I mean end-user application, not "network
management".)

If you did the above, why the heck didn't you use Linux?