Parts

Mike Needham jmneedham at kc.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 00:54:14 CST 2003

On Monday 03 November 2003 17:27, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> Someone asked me if I have any more net cards, and I do have a box of
> seven, mostly dual media (RJ45/BNC), some ISA and some PCI.  Contact me if
> you're interested.  Haven't found any spare RAM.
>
> I do have a couple of AMD 500MHz systems less drives, AT cases & 300W+
> power supplies that aren't in use right now, if someone makes a decent
> offer I'll get them ready for sale but I can't afford to donate these quite
> yet.  As I recall the have decent 16M AGP1 video cards, one's a Voodo
> Banshee.  I'll post full specs if you're interested.

And I have a HP Deskjet 3820 USB printer (Paralell port too) that I am looking
to sell and a SMC Wireless 802.11b card (still sealed in factory box) model
SMC 2602 W... If anyone is interested, drop me an e-mail.  The printer is
used but I have factory box, manual, drivers CD etc... though CUPS is your
driver under Linux ;-)

--
J. Mike Needham
jmneedham at kc.rr.com