Taking the Plunge-Resolution

Mike Needham jmneedham at kc.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 19:02:05 CST 2003

Hello all:

This concludes the threads:

Taking the Plunge
Taking the Plunge Version 1.1
and
Taking the Plunge-Still

I have a fully operationg SuSE 8.2 system up and running and I am writing this
e-mail from Kmail :-)  Thanks for all that helped me get here and for all the
suggestions made.

I am still doing tweaking however, and need some help.  I am wanting to run an
MSN messenger client and the included Kopete crashes... I downloaded a newer
client called AMSN and wanted to use it but it needs compiled (is only
source) never done this... has a makefile and just need direction on how to
compile her... I suppose it is gcc that I will be using :-)

Thanks,

--
J. Mike Needham
jmneedham at kc.rr.com