MPlayer RTC Setting (WAS: gentoo cd/dvd permissions problem)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 31 14:13:13 CST 2003

Setting the rtc to 1024 really rocks! I get real nice smooth video and
sound now.
Also I had set the privileges to the wrong values not that I was setting
it in
the wrong place. DOH!
Also got my usb cfdisk (compact flash and SM reader) working in gentoo.
Had to compile usb into the kernel,
instead of as a module.

Thanks again,
Brian