Apache Question

Peter Amisano pamisano at kc.rr.com
Fri Mar 28 16:22:58 CST 2003

I have also written a java program which will organize all your mp3's into
folders by artist, which is extremely convenient if you have thousands of
mp3's

Pete
--
There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information.