Spam Advise

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Mar 28 03:59:33 CST 2003

> > So I came up with another idea...  I've developed a system by which
> > incoming spam is either filtered or gets sent (manually) to a script that
> > strips the header off and saves the e-mail address it was sent from.

Actually that would be causing more of a problem then the original spam.
The header info is almost always forged . . . except for those n00bie
spammers.    I just dump it into a mailbox and delete it every so often.  I
run Spamnix on my Eudora and so far since January or so I've got . . .
23,000 emails and 158,000K worth of junk.  Yikes.  The Spamnix isn't 100%
fool proof, but it does help my inbox considerably.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814             Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420 ICQ: 48555780