Used Laptop

Wade Wassenberg wassie at qwest.net
Fri Mar 28 03:17:31 CST 2003

Hey peeps,

Anybody have an older spare laptop they might be interested in selling?
(Brian, I'm looking at you right now... what are you up to now, 3 of them?)

My Project Manager where I work is interested in buying a laptop...
something of a 250 to 300MHZ or better.   Doesn't have to be fancy, just
something simple.

If you have anything, please email me the specs and what you want for it.
My Project Manager is looking to spend in the $200 to $500 range, so if you
have a laptop you are interested in unloading  (and I know one of you guys
surely do), let me know.

Thanks,

Wade

P.S. Please reply to my Linux Email address which is wass @
wass.homelinux.net because I check it more frequently. (obviously no spaces,
... spaces have been added to throw off spambots).

P.S.S. There might be a free penguin in on the deal too!  You know you want
one!  :P