Not Ideal, But It Is a Job

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Thu Mar 27 14:34:14 CST 2003

I know it's not perfect, but I saw this job listing on Monster:

<------------------------------->
US-MO-Overland Park-Technical Instructor :.

year  Reference Code:  NHKCTIKCED

Shift:  First Shift (Day), Third Shift (Night)

Job Location: Overland Park 66212

New Horizons Computer Learning Center, the world’s largest provider of IT
Training, is seeking a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) for a full time
position instructing our public and corporate clients.

About Our Culture:
We believe our first responsibility is to our employees and their families
who ultimately create the New Horizons experience for our clients. While
there are times when we must make a sacrifice in order to achieve a goal, we
value a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives. New
Horizons is a great place to work and a great place to learn, where a
lifetime of personal and professional growth breeds a lifetime of
opportunity.

About The Position:
Our Technical Instructors on average earn between $40K and $80K during their
first year. We offer a substantial base salary plus a lucrative utilization
rate and bonus plan.

Other benefits include limited travel required, family medical and dental,
401k, short and long term disability, paid vacation, free computer classes
for you and your family, in-depth training and an ongoing employee
development program.

You will teach technical courses which among other things, help prepare our
clients for technical certification. The qualified individual will have
proven training experience and be required to teach in the Microsoft .Net
technologies, including C#, XML, and ADO. Instructor will also teach in CIW
design and programming certification paths and should be familiar with Java.
MS SQL 2000, and Oracle database technologies may also be required.

Requirements: MCT, MCSD, CIW-Design, and Programming, SQL 2000 and Oracle
necessary. MCDBA a plus.

About Our Company:
In business since 1991, New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Kansas City
has been one of the fastest growing companies in the Kansas City area since
its inception. Having recently expanded into the largest computer training
facility in the Kansas City area, we are in need of an additional Technical
Instructor.

We are one of the premier members of New Horizons Worldwide (NASDAQ: NEWH),
the worlds largest provider of computer training, at $600 million in revenue
teaching more than 2.4 million students each year in over 250 training
centers in 40 countries. Visit us at www.newhorizons.com

Please submit cover letter with resume.

You will be contacted shortly if you meet the position requirements.

 Contact Information :.
Dale Buck
dbuck at nhkc.com
New Horizons Computer Learning Center