Sendmail.

Carl Turner cturner at kchost.com
Mon Mar 24 20:21:22 CST 2003

If you created your sendmail.cf via m4 and used 'use_cw_file.m4' (or you
have a line defined in your sendmail.cf that says something like
'Fw/path/to/sendmail.cw') you will need to add your IP address (or
hostname if it resolves) to the 'sendmail.cw' file. Usually found where
the sendmail.cf file is.

Make sure you have an entry in /etc/hosts for your local IP address. (This
must be the same as what is returned by the 'nameserver' entries in your
/etc/resolv.conf

Hope that helps.
-Carl