Non-BBQ resturants

Carl Turner cturner at kchost.com
Mon Mar 24 18:12:12 CST 2003

I'd have to pitch towards Ichiban on College Blvd. in OP, KS for Sushi in
the KC area. Small place, and they are alittle slow, but very nice
creations. So far I've been to Skiki's, Kabuki's, Tokyo, Hibachi, and
Sakura here in the KC area. Also Gojo's (does that count?). I was really
impressed with Ichiban's. Though I believe they were the most $$$ of them
all... Go figure. :/

100% agree on the "best burger" at westport flea market bar and grill! I
haven't been there in awhile. Might have to make a trip out there this
week!

-Carl