Non-BBQ resturants

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 16:48:02 CST 2003

Lulu's is the best Thai place I have found.  Jerusulem Cafe
in Westport is fantastic (best Middle Eastern food in
town), and Genghis Khan at 39th and Bell is a great
Mongolian BBQ place.  The Blue Koi, around the corner from
Genghis on 39th, is also great.  They specialize in
dumplings, and have an excellent hot tea selection.  Those
are my four favorite resturants in KC.  The Siagon 39
Vietnemese place across from Blue Koi is also great.

HTH,

Eric Gilliland

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buendia was to remember that
distant   afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez--One Hundred Years of Solitude