Did I miss the KCBBQ list announcement?

Parker, Ron rdparker at butlermfg.com
Mon Mar 24 16:34:12 CST 2003

IAH, (Intended as humor)

BBQ & Flash, hmm...

Both have secret recipes (code).

Both have publicly available specs (Ingredient labels).

Even their specs don't really tell you what is inside. (Spices? That's a
little generic).

No one wants to see either spilled indiscriminately all over the place.
(Flash Ads?)

The both give off a strong smell.  (Judge for your self if it is good or
bad.)

If mishandled they leave permanent stains which make a bad impression on
others.

They're great for occasional entertaining but no one would recommend a
steady diet of them.  (Well almost no one.)

I hear their both best when drunk.  (Don't drink myself.)

They give a lot of people gas.  (How much flash & BBQ hot air has been
vented on this list lately.)

Everyone has their own opinion of what is best and converts are rare.