Non-BBQ resturants

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Mon Mar 24 03:45:54 CST 2003

How about Stroud's for some great chicken with a side of real history.
 Let us not forget Stephenson's Apple Farm, some of the very best food
in the world.  I like Fu Ki's chinese and mongolian in Antioch shopping
center.  Huge chinese buffet and a small mongolian grill.  Can't beat
Ghengis Khan for pure play mongolian grill, however.  For Italian, it's
Gorozzo's for me.  The chicken spedini is supurb.  I'm with Brian on the
steak house, ranking the Golden Ox as one of the best.  For pure view,
there's Skies on top of the Hyatt Crown Center, but don't go there if
you can't stand heights.  :-)

Yum,
Jim