BBQ (was Re: Finally starting preparations for the move...)

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Mon Mar 24 03:25:27 CST 2003

It's right down the street for one of the oldest disc golf courses in
Kansas City in Rosedale park.  It's a pretty good course.  They sell
discs at the gas station attached to Oklahoma Joe's.  Oklahoma Joe's and
Rosedale Park, and Rosedale BBQ for that matter, are all in KCK, the
place nobody wants to go.  ;-)

Peace,
Jim