BBQ (was Re: Finally starting preparations for the move...)

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 04:49:26 CST 2003

http://www.rbjb.com/rbjb/oklahoma/raybasso.htm
This link has the address and phone number.   I rode there three times with
other people before I figured out how to get there.  It's a well kept
secret.   Beware the Hot BBQ sauce is hot and will sneek up on you.  A
comment from the link I posted:  "comment: We were almost "thrown off" by
the fact that Oklahoma Joe's shares space with a gas station.  Thank God a
patron told us to get over it and enjoy some of the best BBQ anywhere."
You've got to see it to believe it.
Brian