Bad Drivers (was Re: Finally starting preparations for the move...drivers)

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Sat Mar 22 16:46:38 CST 2003

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Gerald Combs wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Dave Hull wrote:
>
> > This used to frustrate me greatly, but over the last few months I've
> > been saying to myself, "Maybe their flasher is burned out," or "Ah
> > well, maybe this is the one time they forgot to signal this month."
>
> I compliment them on the fact that their turn signal lever is unmarred
> by human fingerprints.

I was reading this thread and got confused.  Then I realized no one has
written a device driver for a turn signal yet.  Coffee makers and heat
lamps, yes, but turn signals, no.

Triple synthetic blinker fluid and double roller muffler bearings.  They
didn't apply the latest patch.

I need to get out more.

-=Duane

--