Al Gore joins Apple's board

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Fri Mar 21 20:59:43 CST 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Jennifer Dozar wrote:

> Yep! I thought it was rather funny to be honest. Almost presented it in
> my class last night for our 'critical thinking' discussions we have :)
> as in, what were they thinking?! hahaha
>
> should we worry?

Al Gore is a pretty cool guy.  I got the chance to meet him when he
dedicated a remodeling project for a park in a bad part of Kansas City.
He was on his back in the summer heat wrenching playground equipment
together:

http://dattaway.org/gore.html

--
Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each
other.