2 Camps for Flash Was: Just one "plug" for Flash

Steven Elling ellings at kcnet.com
Thu Mar 20 02:19:04 CST 2003

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 19:03, Bradley Miller wrote:
> And there would be the "I don't know what I'm talking about and I'm
> spouting useless drivel I found in a book or online" camp.

F*** You!

> Lumping all Flash work into "it's just eye candy and other crap" totally
> misses the power of the product and what it can do.

But, guess what most of the sites use it for?  They use it for "eye candy
and other crap".  Yes, I did "miss the power of the product and what it can
do" because I didn't know it has more uses than "eye candy".  And you want
to know why... because I haven't used Flash in any of the Web development I
have done and I have not seen one single site that uses it for more than
"eye candy".

I'm done now so go f*** off.