Just one "plug" for Flash

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Wed Mar 19 16:29:50 CST 2003

Went to their website to download the plugin for Mozilla on Linux.  One
small problem... I clicked the download link and got a 100% Flash page
that suggested I go to their site and download the plugin.   click the
ok button to go to the download site and boom
	http://www.macromedia.com/error/not_found.html

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =