NTFS - a little off topic

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Mon Mar 17 20:51:08 CST 2003

My bro in law brought me the a similar problem this weekend.  Had a FAT32
drive that was hosed from a virus.

I was able to recover all the data, even after I formatted.  I did use
windows though...so I won't really go into the process on the list.   I
don't want to blaspheme.

Email me if you're interested.

Matt