Automatically logging into cvs ext. server...

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Mon Mar 17 15:53:50 CST 2003

I'm using a external server for cvs and logging in via ssh.  I'm
wondering if there is a way to login automatically.

What I want to do is make a little cron or something that runs something
like "cvs log filename.py > somefile.txt"  or something. So, I can have
that .txt file be included by my website.  Then, I could get the updated
log on my website every so often.

Any know how I could do this?  I think the logging in the only thing
holding me back.  Also..using a pserver is not an option.(dang.)

Matt