Censorship

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Fri Mar 14 23:26:50 CST 2003

Since the radio stations are private companies, they will of course have to listen to what the
listeners say. I was watching a newsclip with one of the radio station DJ's, saying something like
"If 95% of the listeners say DON'T PLAY IT, what can you do?".

You as an individual have more freedom than that. You can choose not to listen to the radio
station, or you can go buy a CD if you want to hear the music. It's all up to you.

	/Mick