Jobs?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Mar 13 14:34:51 CST 2003

At 08:25 AM 3/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>Bummer! I won't be able to access it. I refuse to install
>Flash, because of all the obnoxious commercials using it that
>turn off the control features - thereby forcing you to want the bloody
>d**n thing over and over and over and  ... ACK! Someone please turn it
>off!
>
></rant>
>Brian

Just like anything -- it can be misused.  There are some major pushes to
get people to stop using the annoying aspects . . . especially with Rich
Internet Applications coming out that require the usage of Flash.   Check
out www.whatisflash.com for more info.   Their site is in PHP . . . cool.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814             Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420 ICQ: 48555780