Road Runner router IP

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 13:03:10 CST 2003

Comcast has had alot of problems lately, ALOT. They
are trying to uncap everyone to 3.0 connection.
Apparently there is alot of equipment that cant handle
it or something because they have had to drop it back
down while some upgrades are done. The last month was
literally hell for me to get on at all. Just make sure
you call and get your credits. :-)